We have wide experience on EU Law advice on different topics. Remarkable is our expertise on EU Law infringements found in the Spanish tax legislation. In those cases we support our clients on the tax litigation procedures to defend their rights (basically, non-resident entities and individuals). Our main focus is on:
- Tax recovering for non-resident financial institutions (investment funds, pension funds, insurance companies, banks).
- Tax recovering for non-resident heirs (individuals).
- Tax recovering for non residents (entities and individuals) landlords of
properties in Spain.
- Tax recovering of custom duties contrary to the EU Law.
- Tax recovering of domestic taxes contrary to the EU Law (Power Generation Value Tax, Hydrocarbon Tax).
- Advice on the specifications of subsidies and contracts with the Institutions of the European Union.
- Administrative and judicial procedures in the Community’s authority
One of our specialization is tax litigation advisory. In that field, we have wide
- Advice across tax audit procedures.
- Tax borne derivation.
- Appeal for reversal.
- Economic-administrative appeals.
- Special litigation procedures.
- Judicial appeals.